His zeal, his waiting and his loneliness
I smile tiredly when I cry or not.

 Sometimes sitting sometimes getting up sometimes returning sometimes tormented ,,,
The spectacle is worth watching ____ of your restless ,,,

 I am pleased with your decisions, O Lord
But my heart is still longing to get it

"Give me my face __ Dude"
"I'm sorry but I don't think ____"
🖤🔥

 "I have a sad heart but I meet everyone with laughter"
This is an art I have learned after losing a lot

All wounds will be filled with love
Poor seriousness does not leave our face
♚ᴍᵉⁿ♰ᵃˡ

 Let someone reconcile with the confusions of life.
        "Mary"
There is a great need for us to smile today

 There are a lot of people who leave by mistake, but
There are very few people who get along by explaining the mistake:

He will not tell his sorrow and pain to anyone else, he will buy you in exchange for those sorrows ... and in return he will give you new sorrows ..... !!!

Let there be work, let there be life, let there be laughter
Not what love is destined to be
That's the idea, we go to the lawn
The flowers did not meet, no matter the color or the smell

Most of this life
Great deal God's love
Proximity to it, talking to it
Shed tears in front of it
It has to be kept close to the heart

I have you!
what do you have ?

 * People say you have ruined your life
* I was tempted to forget you

 Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either

In the destiny of every heart ... there is no love
Not everyone is faithful to everyone

The twins forgot their friends
And at the hands of the partners

 #You #have #pain #you #so #how #good #like #you .... !!
#God #know #you #will #be # sympathetic #so #what #would ...? A m a

 The effort should be made till the last breath.
Destination or experience are both rare

 You were the one who took care of that young man
She is very sick ___ pray
John Elijah

 💔عشق قلندرونکارقص_ہے.🔥
* These are not the biscuits of the ladles ...

 People after you
Struck by your remembrance

 We were waiting for your blessings ... !!
!! Sir !!
You did something, let's destroy it ... !!

Murshid! When he apologized to us
Murshid! Our Hajj was insulted

 Now they will say to someone else
If they leave you, they will die

 Sometimes on your changed attitude .. !!
I laugh so much that I cry .. !!

 ﻭﺍﭘﺲ ﭼﻠﺘﮯ ﮨﯿﮟ ﺍﺱ
ﺟﮩﺎﮞ, I and you are strangers ﺗﮭﮯ ...!

 They will sleep covered with dust
We too will be in the past
Elijah of the Government

 __ Rejected in a unique way
You are very good, but I am not worthy of you

Doomsday is here to stay
                 Sir
How did the torment of life feel?

 Get you out of sobs.
Now we will weep in laughter

 So don't hesitate to stop me,
I am not as rude as I am now

How much did he know?
       Who has new friends every day

                          
 💓 Age will pass but one thing is not understood
                                       💔 Zidi
 Why don't those who are loved appreciate it?

 So don't talk here and there, tell me why the caravan was looted
I don't care about robbers, it's a question of leadership
Faraq Jalal Puri ... !!

 The scents are still in me ___
Last night he came to me in a dream something like this__
ت ت آتِشِ عِشٌق
 # Find another way to escape,
Love grows my soul from being secretive ...
💔

What is! Put cash in the last bet
Anyway, we lost this game.

 Hi ,,,! These happy understandings
They will miss us

 As the saying goes, "redemption" is a good relationship
Where relationships are "nurtured", they are not tested

 Let no one see
I want to hug you
🙈🌹

 I don't want to answer anywhere.
I greet you somewhere before greeting you

 We have not had a heartbreak until today
  Hey sir
Love what you have learned from your mother

 I like solitude
But I know the art of partying

 Will you ever leave me
It used to be impossible ...
🖋🔺۔۔نوشاھی۔۔🔺🖋

 May my relationship with him be so pure
May his hand be in my hand till heaven

 I remember every day but I won't give you a voice ...
I will write every ghazal of yours but I will not take your name !!

🍁 "I laugh out loud for no reason at all
So that I don't cry anywhere

Shortness of breath is a common thing
Where a friend is left alone, it is called death

 He is not one to listen to anyone
You endure thousands of things
🔥🔥

 That was my story, sir
You made a spectacle by clapping

 * If you can forget, forget, you are allowed ... !!
💞
* Don't forget to come back is another permission for you ... !!

 The heart is disappointed with the journey of this life ... !! 💔
Purpose is love and meaning is friendship ... !!
💔💔💔

 The words of the eyes are good, not the words of the lips
(Peace be upon you from the beautiful ones)

 Why do you slander love, O people of the world?
Your beloved is unfaithful, so what is the fault of love?

Destroying it, he said to me, "Then you will love ..."
The heart was wounded, but the lips said, Insha'Allah ...

(Only in front of you do we find ourselves weak)
🌹صاحب⁇
"Or we burn the city of those who burn our hearts."

 * Did we know that love is ... ?
* Just meet you and life became love

Lovers don't get fans ....... 💔 !!
We have seen Sanam in the arms of every traitor ..... 💔 !!

 * It's not like ____ no one is visible except you
* In fact, I do not long to see anyone else

 When we asked for the heart back, we bowed our heads and spoke. !!
    He is broken, playing

 There was a sharp heartbeat when he said to me
Don't even remember me. Don't even remember me

 Let me laugh _____ on pieces of glass, 2
He once said, "These are my flowers."

 2. Forget the heart, take heart from the crazy world
If you are faithful, they will punish you. If you remain silent, you will forget

 They are very precious. . . . 💔
Which bring you to the place of prayer. . .☝💯

 After you, we asked God
Just ask for patience ...

 The people of tongues live here in silence
When my faults are discussed, even the dumb ones read and speak !! -

 Those who like the heart are called their own
We don't do relationship politics by being hypocrites

 Why doesn't it bother me?
There was only one person in the world
- John Elijah

The words must have said goodbye
But my accent was a pair of hands. 🙏🏻🔥

 Murshid, recite some suras today, not poetry
Murshid, death is coming to us today

 "I'm just yours_ !!
"You didn't appreciate me."

 Not everyone can understand the pain of daughters
They don't even get a place in the house where they are born

 I sent a request to a girl during Tahajjud
😋😋😜😜🤲🤲😆😆
He asked what time it was; I said acceptance!
# 😂😂

 There were some compulsions of the heart, some were due to fate ...
He also left those who were dearer to him ...

There is no sorrow in the heart
This is the group of Nawabs here (no less than anyone else)

 If you die, millions will be on you
We want to live with you

 The reason for living is also your love
What does not allow you to live is also your love

 Everyone was a great example of piety
The heart rejoices to see itself as a sinner

 Make your own ___ some people .... !!
Then they make a good spectacle .... !!

 Not even your breath ......... !!
Alas, _ we sat on you ...... ❤ !!

 Take the shroud off my head and see for yourself
    You will not see the eyes that you used to cry so much

It was certain that a tragedy would pass
 I didn't think I would miss you

 You do not understand
I wasn't changing,
It was coming to an end ...

 If there is ever pain, there is no medicine ... If there is medicine, there is no cure
They do wrong as if I had no god

 May God keep these hearts happy
In whose hearts we are evil
📸🔥❤️💋

I would like to hear the decision myself today

Let me execute myself and break the pen

Murshid, our sleep was already gone.
Murshid died in our youth
°, =

 Even though he is unfaithful, let's remember him. 💕
It's too old now: to forget it

 Touching the Ka'bah with it,
I have the greatest desire

 You will suffer a lot, leave us and accept
These are the prostrations of desire to make up for the thought

 Something is dead inside
My heart does not regret now! 💯🖤🥀

 Found out when the original ski
I cried over my choice
"

 Where we used to meet
Well, now are the days of the plague ...

We will not forget Mahshar Tilak, you were also among those who laughed ...
Dervish people

 The world does not become your own, sir
Because there are #takers, not artists

 They are also walking around wearing masks
Who used to do suicide posts

Dude, I don't like it ...
Even if the servant becomes a Nawab ...

ﻣﯿﮟ did not learn
ﺟﻮ Angry, ﺭﮦ ﺧﻔﺎ ﺭﮦ Gone
"_ جانِ شاه

 There was an advantage in talking to you
I smiled heartily for a while

 # Everyone says your time will come ........
# وقتآتانہیںوقتلاناپڑتاہے ...

 I picked up the memories
One day you were mine

 Then who is in my place today__!
  You used to say no one like you

 See you all day long
What about the mirrors in your house?

 "ﭼﮭﻮﮌﻭﮞ ﺗﻮ .......... ﻣﺮ ﻧﮧ ﺟﺎؤﮞ"
.ﮐﭽﮫ ﺍﺱ ﻃﺮﺡ ﻧﺎ?

 It was a beautiful 'bridge'
But what to do, it was 'yesterday'

 , They went crazy looking at one look ..
 We can do nothing and see again and again.

 The scene of your departure is imprisoned in my eye ...!
I have seen you go with great ease ... !!
# Murshid

 Near Lakkarmandi Gate, two unidentified persons shot dead a man in six legs.

 This complaint is baseless.
This is the constitution.
          That
Who is beloved
Is a little proud

 Eid will pass without you
There is a limit or so

 This is not a complaint ___ is an experience ... *
Sir
People get ___ people ... *

 The clocks you spend your time on
My desolate centuries

 Complaints are also respected ...
 These are not done by everyone ___

 Asked why the desire to connect is more intense
We will see in front of Bole Batha and what__

 Listen, don't bet on loyalty
 I don't like losing you !!

 Specific hearts are inspired by love
Love is a miracle. When are miracles common?

We love you
Write sin whenever you write

(Never think we don't remember)
You are the last thought of the night and the first thought of the morning

 There is a plea that even after leaving
Remember, remember if you ever come

 I never thought that distances would be like this
He was sitting in front of me and he was not mine
~ Adeem Hashmi

 Periods are over
It is a shame to pray now
~ حبیب جالب

 All are pious
    Murshid !!!
We are the only bad ones

This is what happens, then why does it happen?
This is the world, so why is this the world?
Amjad Qureshi

 Believe that what happened,
It was a test from God

This love is also a wonderful condition on which radiation
It changes the standard when it is completed

 Man meets man,
Heart but rarely meets anyone.

 ﺑﺘﺎ ﺩﯾﮟ ﮔﮯ
ﻓﻘﯿﺮﻭﮞ ﺳﮯ ﮔﻔﺘﮕﻮ

The more sensitive a person is, the more valuable he is.

 ﭨﻮﭨﺎ ﺗﮭﺎ ﻣﮕﺮ city ﻧﮧ ﭼﮭﻮﭨﺎ ﮨﻮﺗﺎ,
ﺗﺠﮭﮯ ﺩ ھ ﺗﻮ

Do your part
Waiting for us to finish the story

 As we can see, this is often not the case

Add grief to the world of grief
Addiction to alcohol increases with alcohol

Someone was ours too
It is only a matter of tomorrow

 The sorrow of love is greater than the joy of love. The ground of my heart is also falling short for the sorrow of love.

 Hold hands, talk and laugh
There were three tremors at once

 Two tears in two eyes ہی ° •• ° •
One for you, one for you, one for you

 How difficult it is to convince this man. ۔
And no matter what
Don't even talk.

 Even today in the villages to the crazy heart
Looking forward to seeing you, even today the evening was sad ...

 To end the epidemic in the village
Beauty is left in the streets!

 Love is obligatory __ !!!!!! 💕
You will fall in love with me __ !!!!

 Loyalty is not about a man or a woman,
It has to do with nature, training and intention

 Talk to me and see
I get into things .....

 If we submit, there will be a complaint.
Consider your own claims.

 ﺷﮑﺎﺋﺘﯿﮟ ﺁﺗﯽ ﮨﯿﮟ ﺗﯿﺮﮮ
ﺳﻮﺗﮯ ﮨﻮﺋﮯ ﻣﯿﺮﺍ ﻧﺎﻡ.

 Meet me every day, whatever people want me to mean
Neither Mary nor Joseph is safe here

 You will ruin my habits
Why are you hugging me

 God bless you. "
One is your smile and the other is your smile

 To meet a person after a period of time
The mirror was seen, the hair was trimmed

 The beauty of it must have been lost.
سائیں
Which spoiled us in our youth.

 Where did I think to find him?
Just felt good, so fell in love !!!!!

 I have to give the answer to the moon
You go snooze for me today ..

 We will sit together and drink tea
Have an appointment tomorrow

 Swearing cannot fix a relationship that has been damaged by doubt

Sometimes we take someone's place and sometimes someone takes our place. That is the reality of life

 Animals are extremely dangerous when they are hungry or in danger, while humans are extremely dangerous when their stomachs are full and strong.

 If grievance becomes addictive, then ingratitude becomes the pleasure of language

 Your smile makes you very beautiful نہ Don't let it get away from you in the bitterness of the situation

Those who have come under his feet
Flowers will not bloom '

I used to urge you not to cry
Then a river passed by my eyes

Don't know why people are jealous when they see us happy
We have a habit of smiling even in grief

They laugh, they insult my love,
I say I will die _ they say Amen.,

 If you do not love the family of the Prophet, then die
Better a poor horse than no horse at all.
Mohsin Naqvi

 Believe me if the pain can be written .. !!
So I would raise the funeral of words .. !!

 Ignore anyone
Calm down

 Useless ... from the caravan of companions
The same key ... O Murshid, come on

 The world is blurred, sir
When the dream remains in the eyes

As far as words are concerned, that person too. "
Wanted me immensely, helplessly, desperately

 I hate my days gone by
I am ashamed of my useless desires

 Don't accuse me of being angry
Who am I to tell? I am not like that

Let life pass through China
So if it goes out of mind
🙏

 Good luck to such people !!!
Those who look at me with love !!! ...

 What news to sleepers?
Who stays up all night alone?

 You have left yourself in my heart
You don't even know how to get rid of a toothache

 What can I tell you about love?
The disease of the soul is love